Monday, March 1, 2010

March Madness

No, not that March Madness. This March Madness...

LJ friend Denise Jaden (and real, live friend, too, since we've actually met in person and had an intelligent conversation over dinner) and some of her writing friends are hosting a writing March Madness. If you need some accountability this month, then sign up and join in the fun! Here's a direct link: http://denisejaden.livejournal.com/44737.html (Oh, I forgot to mention...there will be prizes! Real prizes, like free books!)

I'll try to remember to play along (I'm terrible at checking in, which I gather is part of the accountability thing for this Nano-esque contest). But since I had a lovely chat with Agent Man last week about the first draft of a new book I sent him, I'm ready to do some revising. I'm hoping Denise and Co. can keep me motivated.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: