Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Times (and My Blog) They Are A-Changin'

A few days ago, one of my blueboard friends kindly pointed out my links weren't working on this blog (thanks, gim!). I mean, I had kinda noticed and all, but I didn't think anyone paid attention to that kind of thing.

Well, apparently they do.

So I've downloaded another template and spiffied up the place. Welcome to the new look!

Let's hope this one doesn't have any bugs. Let me know if it does, though, okay?


And in honor of spring, and my new blog look, and all things that are a-changin', I'd like to make an official announcement:

(No, my book has not sold.)

Ahem!

I've decided this bloggy wog of mine needs more than a freshly painted face. SO... (drumroll please)...I'm in the process of revamping the inside as well. This place needs more umph and razzle dazzle, more sparkle and shine. I'm tired of hosting this snoozefest. Instead I want to change the world! (Or is that take over the world? I can never remember.)

So be watching for more meaningful content soon. You know, things that matter. Like contests for free books, guest bloggers who are awesomer than me (yes, awesomer is now an official word--because I say so), and even an interview with Agent Man. If I'm lucky, I might find ways to do more interviews as well, since I love me a good interview. And maybe, just maybe, I'll try that vlog thing. (Scary.)

Did I mention contests for free books? Just making sure.

So spread the word to all your friends and family. Because soon....this is gonna be The Place To Be. Trust me on this.

6 comments:

  1. Love the layout!
    And who doesn’t love a good contest and free books??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ALREADY the Place To Be. You're Super Cool, after all, right?

    Whooping it up, right here in the comments. Let me hear you say HEY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, very crisp and professional. Here's to razzley dazzley new content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look!! Very warm and cozy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Sounds like a great plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the reinvented blog. I like how you think!

    ReplyDelete