Monday, May 18, 2009

Query Tracker Turns Two!

I love Query Tracker. It was the first place I found when I started the query process. I now have a whole bunch more I use as well, but QT holds a special place in my heart.

So, I wanted to spread the word about QT's 2nd birthday celebration!

They will be holding several contests over the next few weeks, but the best part is the grand prize. One lucky winner will win a custom-designed website by Purple Squirrel Web Design. How awesome is that?! I've always wanted my own website. (Not that I will win or anything, because you all should know by know that I never win these kinds of contests.)

I first heard this from [info]lyon_martin , so check out her post here. You can also see the official QT page here.

I would add their very cool carnival image, but I have no idea how to do that. Yes, I am technology-impaired. Which is so not cool since I'm not very old. I'm totally a non-geek, apparently. (Which, in this case, still makes me a geek since I'm not cool. Weird how that works out.)

Anyway...go check it out! It looks like lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment