Sunday, January 31, 2010

The End of a Great Pity Party

Well, now that the SCBWI NY conference is officially over, it's time for our pity party to come to an end.

I had a great time. You know what they say...misery loves company. And I enjoyed whining with all of you. Really.


I was going to give out individual awards, but I'm too depressed about missing the conference to think them up award them. So you've all earned the coveted Pity Party Participant Award instead. I hope you can find a good use for it. I hear it's great as a bookend.

And if you join us next time, you'll have a complete set (because, as depressing as it may sound, I will most likely not be at the next conference either, so I'll be hosting another pity party then).

Until next time, nobodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment