Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Agent News

(Sorry, blogger friends. I kinda forgot you in all the excitement the past few months. But I wanted to share this with you, which I originally posted on my LJ blog on Jul. 31st. I'll try to do better at posting here from now on. I promise.)

Heads up, people! I have GOOD NEWS!

I am dancing with joy because this week I signed with Josh Getzler of Writers House!

OMG! I have an agent!

And, for the record, he was the agent I talked about a few months ago that was so nice and went the extra mile. So I am very happy. (You can read that post here if you need to refresh your memory.)

I'll post more later, but first I've got to write a nice little thank you note to Authoress of Miss Snark's First Victim blog. Since she was the one who had the Secret Agent Contest that brought my agent and me together, I really need to let her and her readers know.

(BTW, I am totally going to have to update my goals for this year. I've crossed off most of them. How awesome is that?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment