Thursday, September 9, 2010

Want to Join the MG Group Blog?

Okay, okay. I know. My last few entries have only been about the From the Mixed-Up Files blog, and I promise to post something non-Mixed-Up-blog related soon, but this was news I have to mention here in case the six or so of you who read his blog might be interested.

At From the Mixed-Up Files, we've decided to open our membership doors and add four dedicated MG authors (agented and/or published only, please) to our ranks.

(See, I told you it was juicy news.)

(Okay, not really, but humor me, will ya?)

If you are interested in more information, please check out the announcement here. I would like to mention that we will only be accepting applications until Saturday, September 18, 2010, so be quick about checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment