Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Five

1. Is it really Friday already?

2. I had a nice email chat with Agent Man last week. I am feeling much better about the status of my submission, since he had some info to share with me that I didn't know. And I am always pleased with how hard he works for me. Go Agent Man!

3. Speaking of Agent Man, he has agreed to do an interview for me, and I will be posting that interview on Monday. It's good stuff, so I'm glad I asked him if he'd be willing.

4. Our MG group blog is coming together nicely. I am so happy about how it is turning out, and how well everyone is getting along. And there are so many people working with me that I have admired for quite some time, so I am grateful that they humor me and let me pretend to run the show. I can't wait to announce our launch date...but it will have to wait a little longer. But hopefully soon! Be watching for the big announcement!

5. Really? It's Friday? What happened to this week? I swear it was just Monday about 20 minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment