Friday, April 1, 2011

March Madness WINNER!

Yes, it's a day late. Better late than never, though, right? I'm not a huge fan of April Fool's Day, anyway, so I'm glad I have some good news to post today.

And the winner is....

Congrats, Karen! (Which is kinda funny, since I won a book at her site last year. Now it's my turn to return the favor.) I'll send you an email, Karen, and you can let me know which book you want me to send.

FYI, I didn't participate in March Madness like I thought I would--illness sidelined me early in the month--so I hope those of you who did participate had a good time. And since I'm still recuperating from the Cold of the Century, I'll be temporarily shutting down here so I can spend my spring drinking orange juice and eating chicken noodle soup. I'll be back online this summer, most likely (maybe earlier).
So have a good spring, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment