Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reinventing Myself

Okay, so not really. But I am thinking about reinventing this poor, neglected blog.

In my defense, I've been really really really really busy with searching for a new house, and then moving into the said new house, but that's no excuse to let this poor, neglected blog become...well, neglected.

And since it's a new year, and I'm in the mood to make resolutions I will most likely not keep past April, I've been thinking about what I can do to make this poor, neglected blog a well-loved, happy place once more.


Yeah. I'm totally drawing a blank.


So please chime in and tell me all the stuff you like (or don't like) about this blog. I expect to hear from all six of you, so don't let me down. And most likely, in the weeks to come, I will do something about this poor, neglected blog based on the feedback I hope to receive from all you readers.

I do miss spewing my odd and slightly insane thoughts about the writing life. I'm hoping there are a few of you out there who miss it, too. And if not, well...I'll probably keep doing it anyway.

So there.

Let's hope that 2011 brings plenty of new and exciting posts to this poor, neglected blog! Here's to Reinventing Myself!

2 comments:

  1. i think your blog is awesome even if your posts are random....or are posted randomly....or i mean seldomly!

    since you're the MG queen, why not give your blog some MG appeal?

    and that's my two cents....! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Amie. I've thought about giving more MG appeal, but I do have a ton of non-MG followers (not sure how I picked them up, though). I worry they'll get tired of the MG love. But I'm thinking I might do it anyway...

    (MG queen...snork!)

    Thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete