Wednesday, November 10, 2010

ElNoWriWe 2010: Day 5 (aka THE END!)

IT IS FINISHED!

I didn't type much--about 630 words got me to the end--but I can proudly say that ElNoWriWe was a complete success. In just 5 days I wrote an entire first draft of my middle-grade manuscript (well, all but the first 6,000 words, which I had finished before I started ElNoWriWe). Official word count for the 5 days was:

20,735

I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but at least I now have something to work with.

But I think I'll take the rest of the week off as a reward for completing ElNoWriWe. Plus I need to play catch-up on some things I let slide a little during the week.

Okay. I also want to do a little of this:




Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and pry the remote out of my husband's hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment