Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's BIG, It's AWESOME, and It's LIVE! (And There's FREE BOOKS, Too!)

(I would like to preface this with, yes, I'm posting this a little earlier than I promised. My husband, who never waits until his birthday or Christmas to open his presents, will be so proud that I'm jumping the gun a bit here. I guess he's rubbing off on me.)

(Okay, truth be told, I forgot to set the time zone on our site, and so the entry posted at midnight all by itself...on Greenwich [UTC] time. Oy. But we're rolling with it.)

I know I've been talking about a MG (for those of you not familiar with kidlit-speak, MG stands for middle-grade) group blog forever. But it's here! It's finally here!

So, without further ado, get thee hence to the most awesome site on the net today. Yeah, I am biased, and proud of it!

*cue fanfare*

www.fromthemixedupfiles.com

And because we are so awesome , in our first post (penned by moi) we are giving away NINE middle-grade books. Yes! NINE!

But, wait! There's more!

Those NINE books are all SIGNED COPIES! (See, I told you we were awesome.) So, really, you need to go there. Now.

In fact, here's the link to the post. http://www.fromthemixedupfiles.com/2010/06/our-first-post-and-our-first-giveaway/

Be off, fair blog readers! (That means "go check it out", for those who don't frequent the Shakespearean festivals.)

(Sigh. I'm deliriously happy right now.)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Elissa - the new site is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen--thanks! And I'm glad to know another mom with 5!

    SilberBook-Blog--thank you so much! I'm glad so many others think it's as wonderful as I do. I'm so proud of everyone there.

    ReplyDelete